Thursday, January 3, 2013

Scrap It Girl January Challenge~Bling,Glitter, Sparkles, or Anything Shiny

Bling It up
for the
January Challenge
at

This month’s challenge is all about the 
“BLING, GLITTER, SHINE, & SPARKLES”  
That’s right time to use up those sparkle pins, 
glitter paper, shiny stickers, blinged out
 flourishes, and all of your other shiny things.  
You can create layouts, cards, home decor,
 or any other home made project you may have in mind.
I was a bit behind so this is what I did:

  Lots of glitter, bling, and sparkle on this paper craft.
Here is a picture of the goodies the winner will receive.


3 bling ribbon slidders, Fine Glitter by Rubber Cafe, 
Color Shine Tinsel by Heidi Swapp, Gelatos by Faber Castell, 
Bling by Zva, Sparkle Pins by Webster’s Pages, 
Bling sticker letters, Pearl Flourishes by Close to my Heart.
  Lots of Bling & Shiny stuff for the winner.

So start scrapping and go over to
Scrap It Girl!

*I will be submitting this card to the following challenge:
CASology Week #25  

3 comments:

  1. Lots of fun elements on this collage card! I'm so glad you joined in the fun at CASology this week, Rachelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping I don't see that much snow outside my window anytime soon. Love the penguins and snowmen together! Thanks for joining in on the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun scene, Rachelle! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!