Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Paper Secrets CYAO #44 & Deconstructed No. 82 Paper Crafting

Happy New Years Blessings Scrappers.
For the first day of 2013
I am sharing my latest
paper crafting project~card
for several challenges.

Here is the sketch challenge for
Paper Secrets~CYAO #44.


 
#44 - due 1/1 (11:59pm)

*corrugated cardboard/paper  *velvet  *dry embossing 
*washi tape *glossy accents  *Thickers
 
The finished project
 
 
 
 I used these techniques/products:

*corrugated cardboard/paper
*glossy accents
*Thickers
*******

This card is also being submitted
to The Deconstructed Sketch No. 82


Deconstructed Sketch No. 82
 I hope you enjoyed today's inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by.
Don't forget to stop back tomorrow for
for some exciting news!
Enjoy your scrapping day.
Huggies!
Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!