Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Stash Challenge at Scrap Our Stash

 Hi there scrap friends.
Rachelle here with you sharing my DT challenge inspiration for
Scrap Our Stash Blog.

Here is the stash challenge...
 You must link your entry by 
June 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) 

"Happy Birthday"

Close Up Views...

You can see some of the birthday gifts pinned on the birthday boy.

 I had fun creating this page and the colors were perfect.
I started by paper tearing and placing them for my background.

Next, I applied layer after layer.

Then I applied lots of metal accents and chipboard.
Finally, I applied lots of ink and spritz on 
background, paper edges, and chipboard.

I applied lots of metal/chipboard gears perfect for
fantastic boy scrapbook layout.

Well that's all folks!
Thank you so much for stopping by.
HAPPY SCRAPPING!













GOD BLESS YOU NOW AND ALWAYS!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!