Friday, April 6, 2018

Head Into The Clouds~Scrap Our Stash Challenge

Hi scrap friends!
Rachelle here to share with you my layout inspiration take for...

Here is the stash challenge...
You have until April 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)

Here is my challenge take...
"Head~Into~Clouds!"


Close Up Views...


Here I applied clouds and a fussy cut hot air balloon 
that I placed on top of the layers and doily.
The peach and gold die cut cloud comes from Pinkfresh Studio Puffs.


I started off by applying gesso and stencil work.
 Then I went on paper tearing the layers.
I did a bit of distressing on some paper edges.


I used the perfect title and photo of my girlfriend's daughter.


I covered the chipboard with embossing powders and added 
the floral cluster and flair.


I just love creating to capture special moments such as this one.

I will be submitting this layout into...

That's all for this post. I do hope you have been inspired.
Thank you so much for stopping by to view. Enjoy your day.
Happy Scrapping!

 

God Blessings Upon You Now and Always!

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Rachelle! I love those torn edges! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Rachelle, the torn edges are fabulous. I just love your layering and embellishing!!! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! I love the torn edges, Rachelle! Thanks so much for playing along at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! So many lovely details. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
    Lauren DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!