Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Tuesday Throwdown Blog Challenge

Hello Peeps!
Rachelle here so happy to share my card design for

"Texture" is the weekly theme.

Here is what I created...

"God's Gift"
From the sponsor I used
"Flower Doodledallion digi."
The beautiful wording on the digi says...
"What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God."

I created a tag using my spectrum noir markers for coloring 
followed by applying the texture background.
After applying several layers then it was time for the embellishments.
Lace and rhinestones at the bottom and tulle & ribbon at the top.
This week's lovely sponsor if...

There you have it!
I hope you have been inspired.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Be sure to check out all the designers inspiration at
Tuesday Throwdown!

SEE YA SOON!

BLESSINGS & HUGGIES!

8 comments:

  1. Rachelle - I am in love with the tag so I am sending you my address so you can mail it to me - kidding - I am saying - this is a marvelous creation - and I love, love the sentiment on this tag as well - because it is Truth and we know the truth sets us free thanks for showing your beautiful work teamie - have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Gail. Hahahahah!!! Thank you so much. These are a set of my fave combo colors. Yes, that is a beautiful and truthful sentiment. Thanks again for stopping by. Blessings to you always. Huggies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this tag! The coloring brings that bloom to life. I love the quote! The card in the post below is gorgeous too. Such an inspirational visit. Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Autumn. I am so appreciative that you like the designs. Thank you so much for the lovely comment and for stopping by my blog. Glad you enjoyed your visit. Huggies!

      Delete
  4. Rachelle, you have certainly outdone yourself on this one.....absolutely gorgeous!! I love everything about it....wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Terri. Thank you so much for your kindness.I am so glad you like the design. Thanks again for your visit. Huggies!!!

      Delete
  5. Rachelle, this is soooo rich, in looks and in wisdom from the sentiment. I always admire your use of embellishments and it's no different with this creation. So stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Birdie soooo much. You are such a sweetie and so kind. Glad you like it. Huggies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!