Monday, February 13, 2017

Scrap Our Stash February Challenge

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Rachelle here and I am on the Scrap Our Stash Blog sharing
my latest challenge layout.
Scrap Our Stash Challenge

For this stash challenge I used the third vertical row:
Tag, Enamel Shapes/Dots, & Mixed Alpha Title.

February Tic Tac Toe Stash Challenge

Entries are due: February 28th, 11:59 PM (PST)

This is what I created...
"Big Laugh"

More Views:



I selected grey and pink color theme to work with.
Next, I applied a mixed media background using stencils and spritz.
Finally applying stamps.
I love layers so I applied layers behind the photo. Next came
the chipboard. 



 I hope you have been inspired to get your scrap going.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.
SEE YA SOON!
HUGS AND GOD BLESS ALWAYS!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, Rachelle ! Beautiful work. From the colour palette to the layering of papers and embellishments, everything looks so nice. I love the way you placed the mats of papers behind the photo. I also love how you placed those mats over top of embellishments giving your layout lots of dimension. The delicate flowers, the pink tag, the silver doilie, and the cute little enamel shapes/dots are all perfect finishing touches. Great job. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jacynthe. I am glad you like it. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!