Thursday, November 19, 2015

Sketches In Thyme~Sketch Challenge

Hi there scrappers!
Rachelle here with excitment to share my first featured DT layout for

I am on Team 3 and each designer is referred to as
"Mavens" which is so creative and awesome.

Here is the fantastic sketch #173 created by Maven Bev Code.
November 15-21 Sketch#173

Here is what I created:

"Happy"
.
More Detailed Views:


Here is the journal view:
"Olivia loves playing in the fall leaves."
I used the beautiful paper and embellishments that were sent.
I so loved the awesome fall colors.

Here you can see the layers, bling and gold elements added 
which makes the design pop. Next I added a floral cluster using
the resin element that were apart of the kit.



Here I applied the script title which is a trendy and hot title element.

Well that's it for this post.
I hope you have been inspired to get your scrapping project going
then join the 

Thanks so much for stopping by today and remember to...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!