Saturday, October 10, 2015

Exciting News~ I'm a Maven!

Hi there all!
I have exciting news to share!!!!
I am so honored and thrilled to say I am now a Maven{DT} on the
Sketches In Thyme
It is a fantastic challenge site with awesome team members.
The challenges are held on the 1st. and 15th of each month.
Simply create a traditional/digital layout following the given sketch. Easy peasy!
The Mavens provide some amazing and creative work.
So hope on over there using the link above and check it out.





Maven Rachelle

That's it for now.
Thanks so much for stopping by and remember to...




Huggies & See Ya Soon!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your DT selection for "Sketches in Thyme!" Look forward to seeing what wonderful things you create!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!