Friday, July 17, 2015

Frosted Designs Friday Challenge!

Hi there scrap friends!
Rachelle here and I am up on the
Frosted Designs Blog 
 today with my team mates sharing
our DT inspiration for the Friday Challenge.

  This week's theme is Here Comes the Sun/Son!
Use a Sun or Son theme.
Take a look at what I created.

"SUNSHINE"
More Close Up Views:


I really enjoyed creating this layout. I started by hand sewing
 a sun with rays. {see below} Once done I applied texture paste
to bring out the rays more. Next if applied yellow color spritz all across the top. 

 
I applied script writing texture behind the pictures which shows
along the sides.
 
Then it was time to apply the floral cluster, flourish chipboard,
bow, twine, and beautiful butterflies. In addition I paper punched
the yellow cardstock.

Supplies Used:
~White Cored'nation Cardstock
~LillyBee Navy Cardstock
~Echo Park Yellow Dots Cardstock
~MME Enamel Dots
~Dusty Attic Chipboard
~Crafters Workshop Stencil
~Yellow Thread
~Texture Paste
~Dear Lizzy Printed Foil Thickers
~Renea bouquets Butterflies

Well that's it for this post and I trust you have been inspired.
Now create your project and enter the challenge.
I look forward to seeing your project on the FD Blog.

Thank you for stopping by and remember to....

I so love reading your comments!


See Ya Soon & Huggies! 



    



2 comments:

  1. WOW, Rachelle! What a beautiful page! I especially love the sun and how it peaks behind your word shine! You are very talented, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful 'shine' page, Rachelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!