Sunday, June 14, 2015

Exciting News Break!!!!!~SOS!

Hi there scrap friends!
Rachelle here sharing some exciting news!!!!!

****DRUM ROLL PLEASE****

I so proud and honored to have been selected to become
apart of the 
 fantastic Design Team for


I am so excited and thrilled because I wanted to be on this team for awhile.
So I was blessed to be one of those selected!
I will be ready to start in July 2015. Actually I have already started by
 creating my first DT layout example which will be seen next month.
This is an fantastic and highly talented scrap challenge blogland ran
by 2 highly talented and creative women 
  SOS has the best scrap challenges and active participation in blogland!!!!
So be sure to check it out!!!! 

That's it for now!
Thank you so much for stopping by and remember to...


See Ya Soon & Huggies


4 comments:

  1. Hi Rachelle! I want to thank you for stopping by my blog! I cannot wait to be a part of this team and to get the chance to work with you! Your blog is amazing, my friend! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun for you and lucky for them! This is super news, Rachelle. Congratulations! I'll have to check out SoS! Best of luck and have fun with your newest adventure. Hugs...Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachelle, welcome to the SOS team! Your work is simply gorgeous and amazing and I enjoyed reading your bio. It's hard to believe that you've only been doing this for a small number of years!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!