Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Frosted Design March Kit Project

Hi there Friends!
Rachelle here on the FD Blog today so excited to share this project I designed using this month's gorgeous kit "Out Of The Blue."
Take a peek!

"Don't Forget To Smile"

I so enjoyed creating this tag especially working with a mixed media style.
Getting messy is fun!

More Views:

Here you can see lace flowers and Petaloo flowers which I applied to the tag. They make the tag more beautiful.

Well that's it for today's post! Check out more on the FD Blog!
 I hope you like this project and feel ready to get started on yours.
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the love.

See Ya Soon & Huggies!!!!







"Out of The Blue" Kit
 *Out of the Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!