Tuesday, December 16, 2014

It's Time For Tuesday Throwdown #225 Christmas Challenge!

Hi there peeps!
Rachelle here today sharing my DT example for the
This is our final challenge of 2014 at Tuesday Throwdown!
Looking forward to seeing you all after the break.
We will start up on January 6 2015!

 "The Season of Giving~Merry Christmas"

More Views:



I so love working with this beautiful image. I used spectrum noir markers and blended in my fave color then applied white giltter. The candy canes I thought was a fun embellishment to go along with the stocking.


The sponsor for this challenge is


Well gang that's it! So create and join the fun at


Thanks for stopping by and remember to....

 See ya Soon!!
Huggies!!

6 comments:

  1. Great Christmas card. Love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pink- so have to say I could see this as my stocking! Love all of the embellishments you added to this beautiful card! Putting on Sweet Stamps DT hat now- Thank You for joining our Non-Traditional colors challenge!
    Shelly- TT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done, Rachelle! I love how you've loaded this gorgeous card with so many different elements. The lace border, the pretty stocking and that greenery...so pretty! I also loved that I saw it on the blog at Sweet Stamps as well for our non traditional color challenge. So happy you joined us there as well! Happy Christmas to you. ~Donna k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such a pretty design. Thank you very much for playing along with us at LRW!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card and wonderful color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have made a really festive project for our month-long challenge at Pile It On, love this elegant layout. Thank you for joining us and don't forget to check on Wednesday who's the winner. Good luck and best wishes for the new year!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!