Sunday, November 2, 2014

Mixed Media for Scrap It Girl November Challenge!

Hi there friends!
Rachelle here and welcome to November.
Glad you stopped by today because I want to share my latest
mixed media project for
November Challenge using paints, water colors, or gelatos.
Here we go!!!!!

"Live, Laugh, & Love"

I had so much fun with this creation starting off with a canvas and my favorite stencils. Lately I have become more addicted to mixed media. I have been trying to pick up all the basics and more.

More Views:

 I used acrylic paint for the words which were my fave combo colors.
Next, time for the textured background and spirtz. Then I used water colored paints to highlight.


Once I completed the background and let dry it was time for the embellishments.

  As you can see I used florals, butterflies, Dusty Attic chipboard, and pearl flourishes. I added metal also which gives your project intriqute beauty.

I hope you enjoyed checking out my project today! I encourage you to join the November Challenge over at

 There is this and more inspiration plus a fantastic prize.
That's it for now. I have some exciting news coming soon!
Thanks for stopping by today, and for the lovely comments, your kind feedback makes my day!

See Ya Soon!
Huggies!!!





1 comment:

  1. Rachelle ,this is awesome ...I really love your canvas.Hugs Jose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!