Friday, September 5, 2014

Scrap It Girl September Challenge!

Hi there scrappers!
Welcome to September!
The summer just flew by and now we are
on the steps of fall!
Rachelle here sharing my challenge example. 
Let's start with
Just create anything using stencils or masks.

Here is my take:

"Cherish Memories."

For the background I my new Prima stencil and texture paste. After drying
I applied ink and mist to highlight the background texture.

Close Views:
 Then it was time to begin places the cardstock on the background.
I used my beautiful wood products from
The flowers, frame, and small butterfly added beauty to the main
focal point.

 The remaining fun comes when adding the embellishments, title, and journaling.
It reads:
"Last hurrah of summer. Olivia enjoys picking and smelling the daisies."


There you have it!
I really had fun with this project and I trust you have been inspired.

Thanks for stopping by today and remember I love reading your comments.

See Ya Soon!
Huggies!!!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!