Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Scrap Our Stash Sketch Challenge~GD!

Hi there!
Rachelle here with the layout I created for

Here is the awesome sketch created by
Rochelle Spears-Co-Owner of SOS!

Now for my take:

 "Cherish & Adore!"

Supplies Used:
*Kaisercraft Lavendar Haze Collection
*Echo Park Style Essentiials
*American Crafts Dear Lizzy Cheerful Collection~Polka Dot Party 
*Maya Road Lace
*Want to Scrap Pearls
*Enamel Dots
*Prima Resin Collection
*Dusty Attic~Love, Cherish, & Adore

More Views:

Little Olivia! Isn't she adorable?


Journal reads:
"Little Olivia shows those bright eyes and cheeks during photo shoot when she was a baby."


I really enjoy creating this layout for this awesome challenge as guest designer this month.
I want to thank Brenda and Rochelle for this 
opportunity and fun this month.
I love the challenges on SOS and will continue on next month.
 Hope to see ya there!

That's it for today!
Thanks for stopping by and I love reading your comments!

See Ya soon!
Huggies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!