Friday, July 11, 2014

Inspired By Sketch Reveal Day!



Hi there my friends!
Rachelle here and its time for Inspired by Sketch challenge at
 

I know you might be thinking, "you are a card maker" on SNS.
Yes I am, but did you know I create all the art forms/styles? God has blessed me
with talent to create more inspiring art in which I love.
So here is the sketch:

 
 created by sketch artist Lisa. 
During our birthday bash we had a challenge to submit 
an original layout to be turned into a sketch by sketch artist Lisa.

 Here is my take:

"So Beautiful!"

Supplies Used:
American Crafts Gardenia-Seedling Conservatory 12x12 Cardstock
American Crafts Dear Lizzy "Enchanted" 12x12 Cardstock
Echo Park Dots and Stripes Teal 12x12 Cardstock
Studio Calico Wood Veneer Arrows
Teresa Collins Enamel Dots
Queen & Co Pearls
 
 More Views:

I so love creating using these colors.

The journal reads:
"Michelle, my friend's little girl has such a beautiful smile. She brightens my day when she comes to see me"

Here you can see I created a banner using twine and inked the title.
I applied pearls to the edge punch trim.

Well that's it my friend!
I hope you have been inspired to join this challenge at

Thanks for stopping by today and remember to...

See Ya Soon!
Huggies!!!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!