Sunday, March 23, 2014

Fun With Unique Laser Designs!~Using Wood!

Hi there!
Rachelle here sharing some new projects and products from
This company's specializes in natural, laser-cut
beautiful wood designs. Totally affordable and a huge stock
of various crafts.
I was given the opportunity to create projects
using these laser-cut wood products. They are Fantastic!

Here are just a few projects I created:


#1 Spring Tulip Wreath


Close View

****  

#2 Love, Faith, Hope
 
4 Corners 
****

#3 Spring Time!
Butterflies


Close View


****


#4 For You!
Painted Rose
***
I used basic acrylic paints and a few embellishments. That's it!
The laser designs are easy to work with. 
I hope you have been inspired by these projects as
much as I had fun creating them.
I would like to say a big thanks to
Kimberly owner of 
 Scrap It Girl
for giving me and other designers this special project.
Be sure to visit the website
Unique Laser Designs 


to see the large stock.
 You will be amazed and shop addicted!

That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by and remember...

See ya soon!
Huggies!!!

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! The wreath is definitely my favorite! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!