Friday, September 13, 2013

Cherish~A Wedding Day

Hello peeps!
Rachelle here sharing my latest mixed media canvas project
created for several challenges:

 &

Let's take a look at the finished project.

"Cherish~Wedding Day"


More Views:




I created the canvas pieces and spiral roses by hand.
Once I had cut out each piece I used acrylic paint followed by
using tattered angels glimmer mist for added shine. I then added
the embellishments on the birds. 

In addition, I will be submitting this project for:

"I've had the canvas fabric and embellishments for
 at least 2 years without use.
Just waiting for some extra time to use."

I really had fun with this creation and I hope
you were inspired.

That's it for now.
Thanks for stopping by and remember to...


See Ya Soon!!!!
Huggies!!!!

7 comments:

  1. WOW!!! This is incredible Rachelle!! Just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful rachelle! You put your foot in this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of gorgeousness going on here! Very beautiful!

    Thank you for sharing this with us at OurCreativeCorner!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your canvas is very pretty and would be a lovely gift for a couple. Love the little bridal veil. Thanks so much for joining in our Forgotten Things challenge at Our Creative Corner. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done. I found this to be quite interesting. Thank you for taking time to stop by Mema's Crafts and play with us this month. Good Luck! Hope to see you again real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet. I love your flowers and the colors are so pretty
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #117 Wedding !! challenge, Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous creation! Thanks so much for joining us this month at Our Creative Corner - Love from Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!