Saturday, August 10, 2013

A Summertime Moment~Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Guest Designer

Happy Saturday all!
Rachelle here sharing the exciting honor of Guest Designing for
This is one of my all time favorite sites. 
So I was honored to be asked to design for this challenge.
 Let's take a look.

This week's challenge was to create a embossing project.
 Here is my take:






I hope you have been inspired as much as
 I had fun with this creation.
Remember to stop over at
and join this awesome challenge.

That's it for now.
A big thanks to Debbie, DT Co Leader of Frosted Designs.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and remember too.

 and
CREATE!
HUGGIES!!!!


Supplies Used:
****
*DCWV-Embossed Green Dots Cardstock
*Core'dinations Navy Blue Cardstock
*Studio Calico Wood Veneers
*Queen & Co. Sylish Stix
*Simple Stories Bingo Cards
*Diecut Flourishes
*White Glitter Thickers
*Echo Park Style Esstenials- Grey Flourish
*Fancy Pants Decorative Tags
*Twine
*Leaf Stick Pins
*Miniature Roses
*Brads & pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!