Monday, July 15, 2013

Summer Cutie!!!

Hi there peeps!
Rachelle here today sharing my recent layout 
created for these challenges:

(Twist-use 2 or more)
&


I used this sketch from
Sketches4 All.

http://api.ning.com/files/uitupUukk--S4*gOH*M4QEQZnleBu1rO5oBtAa4tUjETaftY0v1XjP9XmgdgxiA7Ohf0gLJwHmDWW-31QsciIU6sw2CdFuc1/10412x12SketchSavvy.jpg


Here is my take:

 For the Frosted Design twist I used washi tape, twine, & ribbon.


I so enjoyed creating this layout.
I hope you find it inspiring.

Well that's it for now.
Thanks for stopping by and remember to...
Huggies!!!
 

 

8 comments:

  1. I love your fun and sweet creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, is this ever adorable, Rachelle!! What a precious picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little diva!!!! Perfect page to showcase her!!! Love the bright colors and the banner!!

    Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too cute! And so is the little cutie pie in the photo!!! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs for our Ribbon, Twine & Washi Tape Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the super cute colors and CONGRATS on top 3!!! Thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came from Frosted Designs to tell you how much I like your layout! Love how used the washi tape by turning back the edges, using it for the sun's rays, & adding it to the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute page!!!! Love the colors and the photo!!! Thank you for your kind words on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!