Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Use Your Stuff ~"Flag It" & Sketches4All Technique Tuesday(Mist/Paint)

Hi there everyone!
Rachelle here sharing a layout I created for
these challenges.
and

I got a chance to dig into my stash
and found some great goodies
to use for this layout.

Here is my take:

I love creating the trendy
flags and banners.
They are fun.



 
 I used mist for creating a mask and
paint splats on this layout.

That's it for today.
I trust you have been inspired to get busy creating.
Thanks for stopping by
and
Keep On Scrapping!!!!
Huggies!!!!


2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love the pops of colour on the white background, and the mist looks fabulous! What an adorable photo too! Thanks for joining us @UYS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, love all the color and different techniques..the splashes of sprays and paints are wonderful. Looks like you had a blast with this one! Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!