Tuesday, May 14, 2013

It's Time for Magnolia Challenges-Midweek Magnolia & Magnolia DUC!

Hello peeps!
Today I want to share my latest project, a
Magnolia Card.
I love Magnolia and have been wanting to create
this card and more.
I created this card for several challenges.
and

Here is my take:


 {For Magnolia Down Under the pinwheel is moveable}


I will be submitting this card for Sketches4All

I hope you were inspired today.
Thanks for stopping by and 
"Keep On Crafting/Scrapping"
Huggies!!!
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Loooove the moveable pinwheel idea Rachelle! So clever!
    Fab colour combo and embellis too, love the flowers!

    Thanks for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges this week :)

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! this is so very cute. Beautiful colouring and design. Thank you for joining us over at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!