Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Crafty Ribbon, Divas by Design Card Challenges & More...


Hello Peeps!!!
Today I want to share a card I created for
&

Crafty Ribbon's challenge requires the card to be

PINK AND GREEN
Divas by Design Theme is:
"Butterflies/Birds"
 
This is the sketch I used from
Sketches4All-Stacy Cards & More Cards.
I will be submitting this card for the challenge as well. 
 
 

Here is my take:


More Views:


For 365 Cards Challenge-10 bellies:
1.rhinestones
2.pearls
3.banner
4. stick pins
5. flowers
6. die cut flourishes
7. die cut butterflies
8. star
9. border punch
10.lace

I will also enter this
 card for the following challenges:
 
*365 Cards-10 Bellie Challenge
*Stacy Cards & More Cards-Sketches4All
*One Stop Craft Challenge 224-Colour Challenge
*Dilly Beans Designers Pastel Color Challenge
 *********
***ANNOUNCEMENT*** 
***
 I am excited and so honored to have become a
Member of the 
Design Team 
on
Sketches4All.ning.com.
Sketches4All 
I look forward to working 
with this awesome
design team members.
A huge thanks to 
Fia and Cheryl
for this fantastic opportunity.
Stop by and join the site.

 Well that's it for today.
Thanks for stopping by and remember to
"Keep On Scrapping/Crafting."
Huggies
         

7 comments:

  1. This card is so pretty. I love the green flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice bright card and I love the use of the colours. Thank you for joining us at OSCC. Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice bright card and I love the use of the colours. Thank you for joining us at OSCC. Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card! Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have candy available if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/new-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a lovely easel card I love everything about it, thank you for joining in at
    OSCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!