Monday, March 4, 2013

Paper Secrets CYAO #50~Thinking of You!

Hello All.
I trust your day is going well.
Today I want to share a paper craft card
I created for the weekly challenge on
There are 4 ladies left including myself.
 Here's this week's sketch.



#50 due 3/5 (11:59pm)
 
The following 2 items/techniques MUST be used...
1. animal print (zebra, giraffe, cow, cheetah, etc.)
2. washi tape
 
 
Now for my take:
 
 
 You can see the washi tape
and
animal print along with hexagons.
This was fun and easy peasy.

Alrighty then that's it for today.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
I would like to shout out to
welcome to the new followers. Glad you are here.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Huggies!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is gorgeous, Rachelle!! Welcome to S4All ~ we're so glad you joined us!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!