Saturday, January 19, 2013

CSI Case File No.54~"My Girl."

Hello peeps!
I want to share my layout for
Entitled
"My Girl" 
by 
The Temptations

Enjoy this old school song.



 This week's challenge includes a sketch which I really liked.
Here is my take:

 I used all 5 colors of the scheme.

Evidence:
*tickets
*swirls
*polka dots
*text pattern
*music pattern
*paper piecing
*teacup accent
*string 

Testimony:
*Collage words together for journaling
*Handwrite your journaling
*Use the title or lyrics of a song as inspiration for your journaling

Journaling
 I created a collage of words using the tea cup.


Here is the second journal detailing the subject.


 Picture Views:




That's it for today.
I trust you are inspired by this project.
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your day.
Huggies!
Rachelle

1 comment:

  1. Rachelle thi super lovely and very delightful ,,I love the image and so the layout !! I love every techniques you do great job

    _charllie_

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!