Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Beauty of Nature~Fall Colors

Hi there! So glad you stopped by.
Today I want to show off some of those 
radiant and vibrant colors of fall.
While on my scooter around the  
neighborhood I came across breathtaking 
fall colors. 
                  
This red leaf tree was my favorite. The colors just popped out
so bright and beautiful.




This is a multicolor tree with yellow, red, green, and brown.



This tree is in front of my apartment building. It is huge.
It shows the colors of red, yellow, and green.


Finally these are the trees during the summer months when
 they were a vibrant green and sun shining.



Well that's it. I hope you enjoyed the beautiful show of colors.
Thanks for stopping by.
Remember stop and enjoy the beauty of nature.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!