Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Scrap Our Stash~SOS October GDT

Hello There!
I was so honored when asked to be
October Guest Designer for
Scrap Our Stash~SOS.
Today I want to show the layout I created for
their Hot Chocolate Challenge.
 Here is the sketch I used:



Supplies Used:

~Nikki Sivils 6x6 Mini Pad
~Bo Bunny Back to Backs- On the GO
~My Mind's Eye-Lost & Found 6x6 Designer Cardstock Pad
~Brown Twine
~Border Punch
~Burlap
~Core'dinations Kraft Paper
~Button
~Chipboards
~Thicker lettering
~Mini Lettering 

This is my neighbor's dog Barney; a beautiful brown lab.
Barney was homeless and abused. He was rescued and now lives in a loving home. He visits me on occasion and Barney makes my day by putting a smile on my face.

So sorry a few days late with this. 
It was placed on SOS Oct. 15th.
 http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/2012/10/hot-chocolate-by-our-guest-designer_15.html
I do appreciate this honor and a big
thanks goes out to Deb for asking me.
Thank you Deb.

That's it for today.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!