Friday, September 21, 2012

CSI Case File No. 37

Today I am sharing my layout for
CSI Case File No.37.
As part of the testimony element
I used song lyrics as inspiration from
"Sailing" by Christopher Cross.
It's one of my favorites from the 80's.

Here is Case File No. 37

Here us my take


 The Evidence Used:
~Book Page
~Labels
~Buttons
~craft knife
~Used Stripes and  Dots

Testimony Used:
~Use a song lyrics as inspiration for journaling
~Do journaling as a diary entry
~Inspiraton Words: daydream

I used the sketch provided and the color scheme. I used the song below as inspiration.

Now lets view this case up closer:

Journaling:


Labels Used



Title




I thought I would share the song.
"Sailing"


Supplies:

*Corenation Cardstock
* Buttons
*Black Mist
*White Mist
*Notebook Paper
*Paper Studios Black & White Paper Pack
DCWV Stack 7 Paper Pack
*Martha Stewart Punch
*Distressing
*Inking
*Paper Tearing
*Fussy Cutting

Case solved!
http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/forum/topics/case-file-no-37-case-closes-on-september-23-2012

I will be back with Case File No. 38 Next week.
Enjoy the music and thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!