Sunday, September 30, 2012

Card Challenge: Mojo Monday 260, CYAO #34 and ScrapFit #75



Wow!!! September went by quickly.
Today I am sharing my last challenge takes
for the month of September.
I created a card for 3 challenges. The first one is for 
Paper Secrets CYAO #34 

The Sketch

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgVQ3Hm3tzxndyqabrTEzjFvoQzqC20hBsFesifB-2c9A-f1oPmc_7v3W5CVfYqwgnElzrcQxmfMA1QbvB6DYxNgc53T8WSDG7pAxLhheAy5TabUfZKOa4-_kXChcxZA-a5CNMDCcxDJtjf/s1600/Mojo260Sketch.gif


My challenge take for Paper Secret- CYAO #34


I used 3 products/techniques:

~"2" Wide Ribbon
~Doily
~Clothes Pin

The 3 clothes pins are in the upper left hand corner.

*******

The next card was created for 
Mojo Monday 260
&
ScrapFit: Workout #75-Trendy Twine

My challenge take:


For the ScrapFit challenge I used 
pastel pink twine around the setiment and in the 
center of the bow.
I love using twine especially the pastel colors.


Additional Supplies Used:

~Coredination Cardstock
~Echo Park- Style Essentials & Dots and Stripes
~doily
~Flourish diecut
~Ribbon flower
~Rhinestone
~Pearls
~Square Scallop Bare Chipboard
~Butterfly
~Green leaves
~Mesh "2" Ribbon
~White Bow
******
That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by
and remember there will be a
October Birthday Giveaway for all followers
starting tomorrow.
So tell your scrap buddies come on and
follow along.
"GET READY!"

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card! Thanks for working out with us at ~ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!